A few concrete project targets
What we would like to achieve with the youRegion project:
- EMR-wide cooperation and harmonisation of GIPs and SGAs;
- establishment of an SGA in Kelmis;
- establishment of a so-called one-stop-shop in Maastricht: an integrated service centre providing SGA, GIP and Expat Centre in one location;
- establishment of an expat centre in Hasselt;
- cross-border events and workshops for self-employed and non-typical employment;
- event modules for intercultural competences;
- setting up a euroregional dual career service and mentoring programme;
- an academic target group analysis (newcomers/expats);
- an elaborate information brochure for cross-border workers, job seekers, expats and their families
- an online platform for cross-border workers, jobseekers and newcomers in the Euroregion Meuse-Rhine, facilitating all their requirements in one website.
YouRegion is an Interreg V A project (Interreg Euregio Meuse-Rhine) and is cofunded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).